Thursday, October 25, 2018

Still Surviving

At this point mid-semester is here and it is getting crazy. So far I have still passed everything but I am feeling the struggle now more than before.

I informed my boss that I had to go down to part time and hopefully it will go well (haven't been to work to check my email yet) and there won't be any hiccups. It is only one day less every two weeks while working a total of 4 days every week in a fixed schedule but it will be good. Necessary.

Full time was a mistake.

I am definitely having problems with my living conditions, trying to keep on top of everything and keep it neat and tidy and clean (it isn't at all) and I am too stressed often to do anything about it. I haven't folded clothes since my third week here and my "office" is just a clothes room. I want to clean my house but it is so hard with how little time I have had to myself lately.

The isolation is also getting to me. I don't know where the limit is for touching my classmates even as I crave and need touch. The cat is nice but a hug would be nicer. Unfortunately I am no where near there with any of them. So I suffer.

I was spoilt on my 2 day vacation by hugs from family and friends and now I feel their lack more than before (I was doing alright before then).

Classes are both easier because of routine and harder by material. All of it is interesting. Some of it hits a little close to home (probably a contributing cause of today's stressful times).

My body still hates me but is slowly getting better with Physical Therapy.

Just wanted to know that I am still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Wynonna?

  This is my submission for the #WhereisWynonna challenge. I am not adept at making videos, and I really dislike recordings of my voice, so ...