Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Letter of Resignation

This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to write. I have enjoyed my time at my current job and dearly love my co-workers. Thus leaving is quite a difficult process. While this is a happy event in my life, there is a definite sense of sorrow in the change. This was a moment of sorrow.

Dear __________,

This is a letter that is hard to write, for all that it is necessary. As you are aware I was recently accepted into the OTD program at the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND and as such I will be leaving Idaho at the end of the current schedule, which ends 8/18/2018. Thus it is with a heavy heart that I write to you today my official letter of resignation. As such, I will not be scheduling myself on the next schedule... or any schedule thereafter. 

These last (almost) two years have been an unending adventure with some of the best people I have ever encountered. I will greatly miss my Meridian 6 family and the crazy experiences that I have had here. I especially like to thank you for your help, support, criticism, and understanding these last couple of years, you have not only helped me to become a better CNA but also given me more confidence in my abilities and approach to problems in my life. I will long value the lessons I have learned and the people with whom I have worked, and I will greatly miss the latter.

Sincerely,

Breannen McEnany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Wynonna?

  This is my submission for the #WhereisWynonna challenge. I am not adept at making videos, and I really dislike recordings of my voice, so ...