Friday, June 1, 2018

My unfortunate problem

So it seems that I have a problem, although since I seem to have no control over this problem can it truly be called "mine", I wonder? Anyway, my problem is my name... or rather official misspelling of my name. See, I understand that my name is difficult. It is long. It is uncommon. But, if I spell it out for you I really don't think that it is too much to expect it to be spelled right. Well, this week alone I have been confronted 3 times with my misspelled name (4 if you include the "fix" of one misspelling). One of these on an official transcript which has held up, again, my registration to the program.

So in honor of the terrible day I am having due to this "mix-up" here are the ways that my name has been misspelled (recently and in the past):

Breanna McEaneny

Breannan McEaneny (x2)

Berannen McEnany (The problem one on the transcript)

Reannen MEnany (dropped "B" on my CNA license)

Breannen Mcenamy (mistyped last name when first hired)

Bre ---> Brea ---> Bread (once my nickname was misspelled and auto-correct turned it  into "bread")

So, that's all! A humorous post to end my absolutely infuriating experience of having to wait another weekend to be offically "registered" for UMary and be able to sign up classes, including the one that begins in 24 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Wynonna?

  This is my submission for the #WhereisWynonna challenge. I am not adept at making videos, and I really dislike recordings of my voice, so ...