Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I have an apartment!!!

Alright, that might be an overstatement at this point as the down payment won't be put down until Friday BUT I will have an apartment! A lovely, well priced, 2 bedroom home just for me and the cat. Of course there will be pictures when I move in but from the internet pictures I am in love. It is a second floor apartment with a recently renovated kitchen, a pantry, nice flooring, and a good floorplan. It is also huge at around 800sqft. AND is on the same level as the laundry. And is a half mile from a bookstore AND Target...

Basically I am over the moon right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Wynonna?

  This is my submission for the #WhereisWynonna challenge. I am not adept at making videos, and I really dislike recordings of my voice, so ...