Wednesday, August 8, 2018

What I have learned after packing and travel


  1. I only own 6 pairs of shoes (2 tennis shoes, 1 dress shoe, 2 winter shoes, and a pair of converse)
  2. All of my clothes (minus 3 jackets) can fit into 4 vacuum bags.
  3. Everything that I own (plus a cat) can fit into two cars, a sedan and a compact jeep.
  4. Tetris in the car is not fun.
  5. Driving without AC in 95+ degrees is miserable and leads to heat exhaustion/stroke and dehydration.
  6. Grocery stores should really sell pre-frozen ice bags.
  7. Since they don't, I should note that frozen bags of peas, while useful, do eventually melt and leave you with mushy peas and leaking bags.
  8. A bag of frozen peas will stay cold for about 2 hours in a hot car.
  9. I am not sure what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Wynonna?

  This is my submission for the #WhereisWynonna challenge. I am not adept at making videos, and I really dislike recordings of my voice, so ...