Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Day by Day

Semester 2 is so much harder than semester 1. I am not sure if the material is really that much harder or if I am just having a harder time focusing. I need to get my head together.

The material is also probably getting harder.

Just have to keep reminding myself that I have this. I can do this. I will do well in this.

Well... so long as I can keep the muscles and nerves of the forearm and hand together... And remember the embryonic development of the brain and nervous system.... And get that cover letter written up...

It'll all work out.

Just gotta take it day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Wynonna?

  This is my submission for the #WhereisWynonna challenge. I am not adept at making videos, and I really dislike recordings of my voice, so ...