Sunday, February 24, 2019

Making it so far

It is what it is

I've been saying this to myself a lot lately in regards to school and grades and life. I'm not sure if it is because I have watched scenes from 2(+) tv shows where this was the attitude or if it is simply because that is the best/only way to continue on and not freeze up and get bogged down by everything. 

I am definitely feeling school more now than I did last semester. It's strange. Last semester I worked all the time and was SUPER stressed but school wasn't all that bad. This semester I work less (by 4 hours a week....) but school has now taken the forefront of my stress load.

Every day I simply move on to the next item. I check off the list and move on. I feel as if I am not really able to focus on anything, I am just moving along... somehow.

And every day I get up again and I keep going. In the end, that's what counts.

I'm making it so far. I have this down. One more assignment to complete tomorrow and many tests to keep track of... I can do this.

I am doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Wynonna?

  This is my submission for the #WhereisWynonna challenge. I am not adept at making videos, and I really dislike recordings of my voice, so ...