Sunday, May 19, 2019

It's official: An appreciation post


This statement relates to several things in my life on any given day but today, it is all about the White Coat Ceremony, aka the official recognition/representation that I am an OTD candidate (or will be when I finish all the classes).

It feels a little weird to do this now since we have class tomorrow (and the next day, and the next day, etc.) but perhaps that is for the best? These last 2 weeks have not been the easiest to get through (*cough* IRB writing and research *cough*) so maybe it is good to take a moment to realize how far we've come.

Let's face it, five years ago I was about a month into my second on-campus semester of my undergraduate degree. I was still only 18, just a baby. Never could have imagined the journey to get here, the struggles, joys, triumphs, and heartbreak. It is quite a thing I've managed to do... We have managed to do (since I have a lot of friends in the following pictures, I need to give them their due).

My roommate Ella and I 

Klarissa (the first person I met from my program) and I 

Aubree, Me, and Ella

Melanie and myself

Ella, Renee, and I

Ella, Dr. Megan Dooley, and I 

I will try and post more frequently but life has been crazy and I always seem to forget...

Nonetheless, More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where is Wynonna?

  This is my submission for the #WhereisWynonna challenge. I am not adept at making videos, and I really dislike recordings of my voice, so ...